Pros And Cons Of Maple Flooring
Some of the advantages & Disadvantages of Maple Flooring are mentioned below:
The Pros of the maple flooring are given below:
- Affordability: Maple is available at reasonable rates that matches with the budget of most of the customers.
- Great Color: Maple flooring is available in light color. The light color fits in every room and adds beauty to the room.
- Easy To Maintain: The maple flooring is easy to maintain and clean.
- Hardness: Maple is one of the hardest wood and is highly durable.
In addition to advantages, maple flooring has some limitations also and some of them are given below:
- Scratch Easily: The maple flooring gets easily scratched. To minimize scratches on maple flooring a protective sealant can be used.
- Stain Finish: At times it become difficult to apply stain finish on the maple flooring.
- Humidity Issues: The rise and fall in the humidity conditions adversely affect the maple flooring. To protect the maple flooring from cracking dehumidifiers can be used that soaks up the moisture.