Mango Wood is a type of hardwood that has grain patterns that enhance the beauty of the mango wood furniture product. It is highly sustainable as well as water-resistant. The mango wood furniture appears in its natural color that is a light brown or golden brown color. Mango wood furniture is used in making furniture products like chairs, tables, tools, etc. The mango wood furniture is durable and sturdy. The mango wood furniture products need to be polished in order to avoid the breaking or cracking of the product.
Pros/Advantages And Cons/Disadvantages Of Mango Wood Furniture
Mango wood furniture has a lot of advantages & a very few disadvantages, however, both of them are mentioned below. Go through them carefully before purchasing this kind of a furniture product:
Some of the advantages of mango wood furniture are mentioned below:
- Affordable: The mango wood furniture products are affordable because the mango wood is available in plenty as it is a by-product.
- Durable: A lacquer finish is applied on the mango wood furniture which makes it durable.
- Workability: The mango wood is an excellent material and it is easy to work on the mango wood. The carpenters easily work on the mango wood material. The mango wood does not require any special tool for splintering.
The disadvantages of mango wood furniture are given below:
- Requires Regular Polishing: The mango wood furniture products are polished monthly to avoid the cracking.
- Discolouration: Be careful while using the spray polish on the mango wood as it may lead to discolouring.