Difference Between Luxury Vinyl Plank And Engineered Hardwood
Here are some of the differences between the Luxury Vinyl Plank and the engineered hardwood:
Luxury Vinyl Plank
- Waterproof: The Luxury Vinyl planks are water protected than the rest of other wood floorings and that is why these floorings can be installed in the damp areas of the house like kitchen areas.
- Easy To Clean: These type of floorings can be cleaned easily by using the damp mop or cloth.
- Maintenance: The shine of the Luxury Vinyl Plank can be renewed by using the wax-free polish.
- Pet-Friendly: The Luxury Vinyl Plank is pet-friendly as they do not get scratched or dented so easily.
- Installation: These type of floorings can be installed easily without the help of the professionals.
- Waterproof: The hardwood floorings are not water protected and that is why these type of floorings cannot be installed in the moist areas of the house.
- Easy To Clean: These type of floorings can be cleaned only by using the specially crafted hardwood cleaner. The customers must not use the damp mop for cleaning the hardwoods.
- Maintenance: The shine of the hardwood floorings can be renewed by waxing.
- Pet-Friendly: The hardwood floorings can get scratched or dented easily and that is why it is not an ideal choice to install in the houses having the pet animals or the small kids.
- Installation: These type of floorings require the Professional installation service.