Natural Remedy And Steps To Remove Stains From Leather
Leather item can easily get stained with tea, coffee, cold drink spills but here are some natural remedies and steps in order to clean the stains from the leather items. Just follow the given steps carefully to achieve better results:
Natural Remedy Items
- Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Lemon Juice.
- Essential Oils.
- Banana Feel
- Cream of Tartar.
- Distilled water.
- Apple Vinegar and Distilled Water: Apple vinegar is very helpful to get rid of tough stains from the leather. The user needs to mix the half amount of vinegar, distilled water and vinegar rinse in a bowl. A damp cloth is perfect for this mixture.
- Lemon Juice And Natural Oil: The user needs to mix 2 parts oil with 1 part water or lemon juice in water bowl then rub the stain with a clean cloth like a microfiber cloth.
- Massage With Essential Oils: Take microfiber cloth or sponge and drop near about 10-15 drops of essential oil. Move the sponge or microfiber cloth on the stain in a circular motion.
- Beeswax: The user needs balm of beeswax, so use heating process to make beeswax balm then apply it on the leather items. Start rubbing the balm with a microfiber cloth.
- Buff With A Banana: Take a fresh peel of banana then rub it on the area of leather where stain is located.
- Tartar Paste: Mix some tartar paste with lemon juice. The user needs to place the paste directly on the stains of the leather items.