Pros & Cons Of Leather Sofa
Here are some of the pros and cons of Leather Sofa:
- Durability: The Leather Sofas are extremely durable in nature and will last for many years if maintained properly.
- Scratch Resistant: The Leather material is dense and a very sturdy fabric and that is why if the leather furniture product get any type of scratches then the customers can easily clean it with the leather polish.
- Odor Proof: The Leather sofas Don’t consume any false smells and that is why the leather sofas are ideal to be used in the homes that are having pets and small kids.
- Easy To Clean: The Leather sofas can be cleaned easily by using a soft damp cloth or a soft brush.
- Expensive: The Leather Sofas are quite expensive than the rest of other fabric sofas.
- Availability: The leather sofas are not available in many colour finishes and style variations.
- Uncomfortable: The Leather Sofas can be uncomfortable to be used in harsh hot climates.
Pros & Cons Of Faux Leather Sofas
Here are some of the pros and cons of Faux leather sofas:
- Eco-Friendly: The Faux leather sofas are crafted from the synthetic materials and that is why these sofas are eco friendly.
- Avalibility: These type of sofas are available in different colour finishes and style variations.
- UV Resistant: These sofas cannot get damaged by the UV rays or any other chemicals.
- Easy To Clean: The Faux leather sofas can easily be cleaned by uisng a soft damp cloth.
- Crack Proof: These sofas does not get cracked or damaged so easily.
- Aesthetics: The Faux leather sofas are not having the same uniqueness and richness as the real leather sofas are having.
- Torned: These sofas can get punctured or torned easily.