The sofa is also known as couch, settee or futon. The sofa is used for seating 2 or more peoples on it. Sofas are normally found in the living room or in the lounge. Different types of material are used to make sofas like leather and nylon, acrylic, polypropylene, and olefin fabric.
Comparison Between Leather Sofa And Fabric Sofa
Here is the comparison between leather and fabric sofa:
- Comfort: If the user wants to purchase a new sofa for home and office, check whether it is comfortable or not. The fabric sofas is more comfortable then the leather sofas.
- Care: The fabric sofas are treated with a stain-resistant finish, if something liquid fells on the fabric sofas then it is easy to clean the stains.
- Color And Pattern: The fabric of sofas comes with unlimited patterns, colors, designs, and texture.
- Cost: The fabric sofas are expensive because of high quality materials used in it.
- Life Span: 7-15 years is the lifespan of the fabric sofas if cared properly.
- Hypoallergenic: The leather sofas has less chances of allergy suffers because the leather sofas doesn’t harbor pet dander, dust mites, and other allergens, where the fabric does.
- Care: The leather sofas is easy to clean with leather cleaning solution or with homemade liquid solution.
- Life Span: 15-40 years is the lifespan of the leather furniture if cared properly.