Here are some of the pros and cons of the laminate flooring:
- Affordable: The Laminate Flooring is quite in expensive than the rest of the other solid hardwoods.
- Water Resistant: The Laminate floorings can absorb water to some extent and that is why it can be used in kitchen areas.
- Scratch Resistant: The laminated floorings does not get dents or scratches so easily and that is why it is a perfect choice for the homes having small kids and pet animals.
- Installation: These type of floorings can be installed easily by using a simple wood glue unlike other hardwoods.
- Easy To Clean: These type of floorings can be cleaned easily by using a soft damp cloth.
- Refinished: The Hardwood Floorings cannot be refinished like the rest of other hardwod floorings.
- Aesthetics: The Laminated Floorings does not have the richness like the other hardwood flooring.
- Weight: The Laminated Floorings is slightly over weighted than the carpets.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Hardwood Flooring:
- Easy To Maintain: The Hardwood floorings are extremely durable and will last for many years as they are easy to be maintained.
- Availability: These type of floorings are available in many size dimensions, colour finishes and style variations as well.
- Noisy: The Hardwood Floorings become noist when a person walks over it.
- Expensive: These Type of floorings are much expensive than the rest of other floorings.
- Scratches: The Hardwood Floorings are having a smooth surface and that is why it get scratches and dents so easily.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Engineered Floorings:
- Installation: The Engineered wood Floorings can be installed easily than the rest of other woods.
- Availability: The Engineered wood Floorings are available in different colour finishes, size dimensions and style variations as well.
- Mositure Resistant: The Engineered wood Floorings can withstand any extreme pressure or humidity. These wood Floorings do not shrink because of the moisture.
- Cost: The Engineered wood Floorings are very expensive then the rest of other hardwood furniture products.
- Maintenance: These kinds of wood Floorings requires a proper maintenance throughout their life span.
- Durability: The Engineered wood Floorings are thin and that is why they can get dents or even get damaged easily.