Laminate Flooring in Bathrooms Pros and Cons
Here are some of the advantages of using Laminate Flooring in Bathrooms:
- Aesthetics: The laminate floorings are available in tile as well as in the slate shape so that is why the customers can easily enjoy the appearance of the laminate flooring in their bathroom areas.
- Easy To Clean: These type of floorings can be cleaned easily by simply using the soft moist mop or by using the vinegar solution. These type of floorings require less maintenance service.
- Scratch And Dent Proof: The laminate floorings do not get dented or scratched so easily and most of the times things like a hair dryer or the curling iron keeps on hitting the bathroom floor. By installing the Laminate Flooring In Bathrooms the customers should not be worried about any casual dings on the hardwood floorings.
Here are some of the disadvantages of using laminate flooring in bathrooms:
- Slippery: The Laminate floorings can turn into slippery when they are wet and that is why it is quite risky to install these floorings in the bathroom areas. The customers can decrease the chance of the smoothness on their laminate flooring by placing the rug or a rubber mat near the bathtub.
- Bend: These type of floorings can get bent if they are left in the moisture for a long period of time and that is why it does not become an ideal choice to get installed in the bathroom areas.
- Difficult To Repair: The Laminate floorings cannot get repaired so easily unless like other wood floorings.