King Hickory Furniture company are the manufacturers of upholstery & leather furniture products in Hickory NC. They have built a huge reputation over the years due to their solid frames and master craftsmanship. They use kiln-dried hardwoods in the construction of their frames along with maple rails. The products they manufacture are sofas, sectionals, recliners, and various other types of seatings. The customer can also customize his product from them in the available Customize Collection
How To Contact King Hickory Furniture Hickory NC & Its Dealers?
- Headquarter Address: The King Hickory Furniture headquarter is located at
- Headquarter Phone Number: The head quarter can be contacted by phone on the number .
- High Point Address: The showroom of king hickory is situated at .
- Showroom Phone Number: Contact showroom directly on the number .
- Directions: The showroom directions can be viewed by clicking on Get Directions option.
- Find A Dealer: In order to locate the nearby dealers of King Hickory, visit their Dealer Locator page and search by your .
The reviews are usually checked to get an idea regarding the company with which the person is going to do business in the future. Reviews also give a person an idea regarding the products & services the company offer to their customers. Similarly, there are so many reviews about the King Hickory Furniture and the pros & cons according to those reviews are mentioned below;
- Wide selection of products available for choice.
- Premium quality products & solid wood frames almost unbreakable.
- Customization of products available as well.Cons:
- Very slow delivery on customized orders.
- No warranty provided on Leather.
Outlet & Warranty InformationKing Hickory Furniture Outlet
King Hickory has an outlet store location in Hickory NC with below-given contact details;Address:
The outlet store working hours are Monday - Saturday
, and Sunday
The outlet store directions can be viewed by visiting its Directions
King Hickory limited warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser on manufacturing defects whether in material or workmanship. The warranty is only applicable if the product is used under normal circumstances and the warranty will be voided if the product is misused. It is up to the company whether they will repair or replace the product which they will decide after inspecting the product. Limited Warranty on frames & springs will be for a lifetime, legs will be warrantied for 30 days, seat & back cushions 5 & 2 years respectively, and fabric will be warrantied for 1 year.