Vinegar is made up of acetic acid and flavorings. The volume of acetic acid in vinegar is 5–20% and the vinegar is non-toxic and safe to use. There are many types of vinegar some is balsamic vinegar, cane Vinegar, and malt vinegar. The vinegar is used as a cleaning substance and safe to remove tough stains, dirt, and dust or grease from many surfaces like a hardwood floor, furniture or electric appliances. The user can easily use the vinegar on the hardwood floor to clean.
Steps To Use Vinegar On Hardwood Floor
Here are easy steps to use vinegar on the hardwood:
- Vacuum: This is the first step to use vinegar on hardwood floor. The user needs to start cleaning the hardwood floor with a vacuum cleaner to remove any debris or dust.
- Make A Solution: Take one gallon(3.785 L)of warm water and 1/2 cup (120 mL) of vinegar in a bucket also mix some drops of essential oil and use this mixed solution for mopping the hardwood floor.
- Mop: Use mop broom to start mopping the hardwood floor with vinegar solution and cover all the surface of a hardwood floor with a vinegar solution.
- Spray Bottle And Microfiber Mop: The user need to mix 16 ounces (473.176 mL) of warm water and take 3 tablespoons of vinegar and put the solution in a spray bottle and need to wipe the hardwood floor with microfiber mop.
- Don’t Let The Floors Get Too Wet: The user needs to remember that not use a very wet mop broom on the hardwood floor because large of amount of water can harm the floor.