Steps To Weave A Chair Seat With Jute
Weaving a chair seat is easy and in order to weave a chair seat, the customer needs a wooden chair, jute webbing, staples, and staple gun. The steps are given below to weave a chair seat:
- Prepare The Chair: The first step is to prepare the chair on which the customer wants to weave the seat.
- Measure The Dimensions: Next step is to measure the dimensions of the seat on which the jute webbing is to be fixed.
- Edge Of Jute Webbing: Take one edge of jute webbing and bend it half-inch under the chair and fix it with the back of the chair by using three staples.
- Pull Jute Webbing: Then pull jute webbing towards the front side of the chair tightly and fix it with the front portion of the chair by bending its rough edge underside of the chair by using three staples.
- Repeat The Process: Repeat the process and complete the jute webbing in parallel on the chair seat.
- Weave The Jute: Then carefully weave the jute webbing over and under the webbing strips attached previously and complete the process.