Maytag washer or dryer is considered as one of the best when it comes to washing your clothes, as they are long-lasting & strong, which are very helpful in washing the clothes rigorously. The life span of Maytag dryers is nearly 8 to 12 years, however, if you clean the lint trap of the dryer at a regular interval, then its life span can be extended. To keep this type of dryer up to date, you need to clean its hoses, heating element, as well as dryer ducts at least on a yearly basis.
What Dryer Setting Should I Use?
There are numerous dryer settings that you can use while you are using a Maytag dryer & these dryer settings are listed below:
- Automatic Dry: This is a more efficient, resourceful & time-saving setting as compared to time dry, due to the reason, that it causes your dryer to spontaneously shut off when clothes are discovered as dry.
- Regular/Heavy: This type of setting is considered as one of the fastest as well as the hottest setting of your dryer. It is best to be used during the process of drying white or light-colored clothing.
- Delicates: This setting typically uses low heat, therefore, drying time for this type of setting will be longer. This is considered the best setting when it comes to drying delicate fabrics.
- Permanent Press: This setting makes use of medium heat while drying and is exceptionally used for colored fabrics.
- Air Fluff: This kind of setting is not used for drying, it typically blocks out in room temperature air in order to "fluff" out stiff clothing.
Step By Step Instructions To Start & Use Maytag Dryer
You can find a huge range of models of Maytag washers and dryers in the market. All the Maytag dryers are available in front-loaders, while Maytag washers are present in both front and top-loading models. Both the Maytag washers as well as dryers have numerous available cycles you can select that totally is dependent on the type of clothes that you are washing or drying. As soon as you are ready to start the wash or dry cycle, starting or using the washer or dryer is a simple process. Follow the below given simple step by step process carefully in order to start a Maytag washer & dryer:
- The first and the foremost step is to fill up the washer or dryer with the clothes.
- The next step is to put in a dryer sheet into the dryer if you want or you can also put in the laundry detergent into the detergent cup.
- After that, you need to close the door unwaveringly. If in case the door remains open, then you will not be able to start the washer or dryer.
- Now, press the "Power" button if in case your dryer model has one. You can locate the "Power" button to the left of the cycle dial.
- Next, move the cycle selection dial in a circular direction wholly or partly in order to select the cycle that you would like to use.
- Finally, press the "Start" button in order to start the cycle. If in case your washing machine does not have a "Start" button, then in that situation, you can exert the cycle selection dial straight back to start the wash cycle.