5 Tips To Maintain And Care Eucalyptus Patio Furniture
Anyone who want to get affordable, durable and good quality furniture for outdoor, patio as well as garden purpose should go for Eucalyptus type of patio furniture. If the customer buys Eucalyptus patio furniture or it is already present at their place, then they definitely need to get aware about how to maintain and take good care of it and for that, here are the main 5 tips that the customer should follow:
- Clean Properly: The first and the far most thing to do is clean the Eucalyptus outdoor furniture including tables, chairs, etc at a very regular period. The customer can use the soft cloth with water in order to remove any kind of unwanted substance such as food. Make sure to dry every wet part of the Eucalyptus furniture.
- Teak Oil: The customers can also apply teak oil that can act as a natural preservative, which in turn helps to get rid of bad effects like peeling, cracking, etc. Rub teak oil once on the furniture in a month that gives an excellent polish to the customers Eucalyptus patio furniture.
- Protect It: The third tip that the customer needs to follow is to protect the Eucalyptus patio furniture from weather as much as they can. Without taking proper care, the bad weather conditions such as rain, hail, sunlight, etc can cause the furniture to issues like peel, crack, or splinter. Another way to avoid such problem is to make it waterproof.
- Covers: In addition to making it waterproof, the customer needs to buy some protective covers which can help in protecting the outdoor furniture made of Eucalyptus. It is mostly recommended to use waterproof covers.
- Protective Surfaces: The customers can also use Protective Surfaces at the bottom of the table as well as chair legs. As Eucalyptus is composed of wood which is very much vulnerable to rot so it is advisable to use protective surfaces.