4 Easy Steps To Take Apart A Lazy Boy Loveseat Recliner
La-Z-Boy makes a wide variety of recliner couches and chairs. These types of sofas are very comfortable when you use it properly and in case you don't use it carefully then they can easily be damaged. If you want to repair Recliner then first you need to disassemble it. Here are the 4 easy steps to take Apart A Lazy Boy Loveseat Recliner, just follow each and every step carefully to get the best result:
- Step 1: First you need to pull your La-Z-Boy recliner couch far enough from any walls or the surrounding area so you can well get behind it. Now, you need to find fabric strips with Velcro that cover the rearward lock levers. The flaps commonly are at the lower center betwixt the 2 backs and betwixt each back and the lower portion of the arm of your lazy boy recliner.
- Step 2: Now, peel your fabric covering strips away to uncover the lock levers and then flat-head screwdriver needs to be inserted betwixt the lever and the bracket from the bottom of your lever.
- Step 3: Now, you need to pry the lever up by taking the help of a screwdriver so it is pointing toward you. Repeat this process for each lock lever.
- Step 4: Hold the back of your couch at the sides with both of your hands. Lift consecutive up to remove the back from your couch. Repeat for the other half of the couch.
If you also want to Reassemble/Install it back (optional) then simply follow the given steps:
- Fix the Brackets with the Back at a Slight Angle.
- Then Recliner should be rolled Forward.
- In the downward direction, push the Locking Levers, by taking the help of a Slotted Screwdriver.
- To its normal position recliner needs to be rolled back.
- Test Installation by gently twisting from Side-to-Side.