Quick Way To Spray Paint Laminated Furniture Without Sanding
Laminated furniture is in great demand in the market due to the fact that it looks great and gives the best look to the homes, offices, etc. Wardrobe, beds, chairs, etc are the mostly used laminated furniture products in the market. However, sometimes the laminated furniture needs to get painted or refinished in order to keep it shining and good looking. In order to spray paint the laminated furniture without sanding process, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- Clean: First clean the whole surface of laminated furniture with the help of a cloth, also wear the gloves before cleaning the laminated furniture.
- Primer: After cleaning the surface of laminated furniture apply 2 coats of primer on the surface. Mostly Zinsser BIN primer is used. Let dry the primer for 8-9 hours.
- Paint: Now choose between Little Greene’s paint or Oil Eggshell paint. Start spraying paint on the surfaces of laminated furniture with a paint sprayer.
- Dry: After applying paint on laminated furniture let the paint dry for nearly 24 hours.
- Varnish: Start varnishing the laminated furniture with the satin type of varnish because it helps to keep the paint protected and gives a fresh and new look to laminated furniture.