How To Spray Paint Furniture Without Sanding?
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can easily Spray Paint their Furniture Without Sanding:
- Clean The Furniture: Firstly the customers need to clean the furniture product by using clean water and mild soap and mix it in the large bucket. They then need to soak a sponge in the bucket and rub it vigorously all over the surface of the furniture product. The Customers then need to rinse the furniture product with the clean water and clean all the soap residue as well. Then they have to let the furniture product dry for near about 3 hours.
- Use The Deglosser: Once the furniture product is dried completely the customers need to use the Deglosser and apply it all over the surface of the furniture product by using the paintbrush and let it there for near about 15 minutes. Customers then need to use a soft cloth and clean the Deglosser layer.
- Use The Spray Paint: The customers then have to jiggle the spray paint and then apply it all over the surface of the furniture product and then allow the furniture product to dry in the open air for near about 24 hours.
How To Spray Paint Laminate Furniture Without Sanding
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can Spray Paint Laminate Furniture Without Sanding:
- Clean: Firstly the customers need to clean the laminated furniture product with a lint-free cloth and remove all the dust and debris particles from the surface of the laminated furniture product.
- Prime: The Customers then need to apply two thin layers of the primer by using a paintbrush and allow the laminated furniture product to dry completely.
- Use A Spray Paint: Once the laminated furniture product is completely dried the customers then need to shake the spray paint continuously for 1 minute and then apply the equal strokes of spray paint all over the surface of the laminated furniture product and let it dry for few hours. The Customers can also use the varnish after applying the spray paint for extra durability.
How To Spray Paint A Dresser Without Sanding
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can Spray Paint the Dresser Without Sanding:
- Prepare The Surface: The customers need to clean the surface and all the drawers with clean water and soap and then let the dresser dry completely.
- Apply A Stain Blocker: Once the dresser is dried completely the customers then need to use a stain blocker that offers a clear finish to the dresser.
- Use A Spray Paint: The customers then need to apply equal strokes of spray paint all over the surface and the drawers of the dresser and allow it to dry for near about half hour.
- Seal And Protect: At last the customers need to apply wax in order to seal the painted dresser.