Learn How To Reupholster Outdoor Furniture
The best way to Reupholster Outdoor Furniture is mentioned below:
- Get plenty of quality upholstering fabric: First of all, choose the fabric that is thick and can withstand to all wear and tear conditions.
- Get All The Tools Ready: Ready the tools that will be used like A flat-head screwdriver, Pliers, hammer, A staple gun with staples, Sewing machine.
- Remove The Current Fabric From The Furniture: Carefully remove all the fabric from the furniture by pulling out all the Screws, staples which holds the fabric at the particular place.
- Clean The Furniture: Before adding the new fabric it is best to clean all the mess and dirt from the furniture, in case the furniture is damaged repair it before adding new upholstery.
- Measure And Cut the New Fabric: Now measure the new fabric on the furniture that is to be upholstered, or simply trace the new fabric on the old one.
- Sew The Fabric Where Necessary: Not all the fabric requires sewing, only cushions, piece at corners will require sewing.
- Staple The New Fabric To The Furniture: Now staple the new fabric to the furniture, work at one section at a time, make sure there should be no gaps or folds to the edges so that it will look smooth.