Steps To Restore Cast Aluminum Patio Furniture
Cast Aluminum Patio Furniture is lighter in weight and has high durability. Cast Aluminum Patio Furniture products are easy to repair. The steps are mentioned below to restore the cast aluminum patio furniture:
- Clean: Clean the surface of the cast aluminum patio furniture and remove all dirt particles from the joints and cracks with the help of the solution prepared from dish wash liquid and water.
- Analyze: Analyze the furniture product and locate the missing parts and cracked areas in the furniture.
- Sandpaper: Repair the missing parts by rewelding and replace nuts and bolts. Make the surface smooth by using sandpaper.
- Primer: Apply self-etching primer on the surface of furniture and cover the parts of the furniture with cardboard which do not need to be painted.
- Apply Paint: Then apply paint on the primed surface of the furniture.
- Dry: Before using the furniture product let it dry for about 24 hours.
Steps To Clean Cast Aluminum Patio Furniture
The steps to clean the cast aluminum patio furniture are given as follows:
- Preparation: The first step is to remove all the components from the furniture. Place the furniture on a flat surface and prepare it for cleaning.
- Washing: Next step is to clean the dust particles from the surface of the furniture by spraying water on the surface with the help of garden hose.
- Buff Away Scratches: To remove scratches from the surface of the furniture, a polish of wax based cleaner is applied on the cast aluminum patio furniture for its protection.