Easy Steps To Replace Engineered Hardwood Floor Planks
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can easily Replace Engineered Hardwood Floor Planks:
- Gather All The Tools: The customers need to start by collecting all the tools they require while performing this procedure and for that, they need a Pry bar, Hammer, New hardwood planks, nail sets, and Trim nails.
- Remove The Nail Trim: The customers then need to pull up the floor trim by using the pry bar and the hammer and they need to place the removed trims aside. The customers also need to attach the nails from the floor planks by using the hammer.
- Remove The Floor Planks: The customers then need to drag out the floor planks by the sides of the wall that they are going to replace. The customers need to detach the floorboards by dragging them against the little gap by side of the wall. Once the customers detached all the boards they need to place it on the floor as it was before.
- Make A Way To The Damaged Board: The customers then need to make their way to the broken Hardwood Floor Planks by dragging each line of flooring and placing the boards down on the floor as it was before.
- Remove The Damaged Board: The customers then need to detach the broken Hardwood Floor Planks and then they need to Set their substitute Hardwood Floor in the place of the damaged boards.
- Re-install The Floor Planks And Trims: The customers then need to Re-install each Hardwood Floor Planks back to their position by repeating the same procedure and then the customers need to continue the process till the time the entire floor is completely back in its position. The customers also need to re-install the floor trim by using the new nails accordingly.