How To Repair/Fix Vinyl Chair/Sofa?
The steps to Repair Vinyl Chair or Sofa are mentioned below:
- Make A Small Circle: First of all, make a Cut around the hole to make a small circle. Be sure that the edges are even.
- Vinyl Fabric: After making a circle find a piece of best quality vinyl fabric that has the same color and texture as the sofa or chair and should be large enough to fit over the entire hole.
- Push The Vinyl Fabric: After that Carefully push the vinyl fabric through the hole. But make sure not to create a larger hole. Then Place a finger in the hole and try to carefully smooth the fabric patch. This will help the fabric patch to perfectly flat under the hole.
- Adhesive: Apply a small quantity of the best quality adhesive around the inside edge of the hole. Cover the entire patch with the adhesive.
- Gapless Seal: In order to make it work well form a gapless seal between the fabric and the vinyl patch by pressing them tightly together, and Wipe away any excess adhesive.
- Dry: Once the adhesive is completed then Allow adhesive to dry for at least 24 hours before using the repaired section of furniture.