6 Easy Steps To Fix The Splintered Wood Deck
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can easily fix the Splintered Wood Deck:
- Use The Power Washer: The customers need to start by using the power washer in order to remove all the dust, dirt, grime and debris particles from the deck. The customers then need to allow the deck to dry for near about two days.
- Remove The Loose Nails: The customers then need to detach all the loose nails from the deck and instead of the loosen nails the customers then need to affix the 3-inch screw to about half an inch distant from the loose nail holes. The customers also need to affix the sticking up nails by sinking them with the drill.
- Use The Wood Filler: The customers then need to mend the cracks on the deck by using the epoxy wood filler. The customers need to apply the filler to the cracked area by using the putty knife and then they need to remove as much possible as filler from the cracked area.
- Use The Sandpaper: The customers then need to pull the damaged board from the deck by using the pry bar. The customers then need to use the sandpaper and rub it over the entire surface of the deck in order to remove all the splinters and the raised edges from the deck.
- Remove The Dust: The customers then need to wipe away all the dust by using the vacuum and then the customers need to use the 100-grit sandpaper and rub it again over the entire surface of the deck.
- Use The Wood Sealer: The customers at last need to apply a layer of the sealer to the entire surface of the deck in order to protect it from the damage caused by the harmful sun rays.