Ways To Clean Yellow Stains From Linoleum Flooring
There are a number of different ways to Remove or clean Yellow Stains from Linoleum flooring, the best of them are mentioned below:
Baking Soda And Lemon Juice
- Paste: First of all, make a paste of the Baking Soda and Lemon Juice and then apply directly to the affected area, for the small spots use the toothbrush and a firm bristles brush for larger yellow floor blemishes.
- Brushing: Continue brushing stain with the detergent until the Yellow Stains from Linoleum.
- Rinse: The next step is to rinse the solution from the surface thoroughly and wipe away any excess with the help of the damp cloth.
Bleach And Water
- Solution: Prepare a solution of the Bleach and Water and leave on the affected surface for about 45 minutes.
- Stubborn Stains: For the stubborn stains, apply the solution and sponge on the area and then reapply.
- Baking Soda: In order to lift the stain fast sprinkle the baking soda on the bleach mixture while the mixture is on the affected area this will help to remove the tough stains.
Vinegar And Water
- Apply: Simply apply the white distilled mixture directly over the affected area and leave it on stain for about 15 minutes, and then wipe up with the cloth or sponge.
- Baking Soda: Again for the tough stains use the baking soda over the vinegar solution and scrub the area with a sponge after theat rinse thoroughly with the water.