How To Remove Wooden Plugs From Furniture: 2 Ways To Get Rid Of Plugs
How To Get Rid Of Wooden Plugs From FurnitureHere are some of the ways by which the customers can easily Remove Wooden Plugs From Furniture:
Digging The Wood Plugs1. Make A Mark: The customers need to start by marking the middle area of the wooden plug by using the marking pen or the pencil as well.
2. Use The Electronic Drill: The customers then need to use the electronic drill and the paddle bit as well. The customers then need to calculate the exact measurements of the wooden plug and then they need to place the even surface of the bit on the surface of the wooden plug.
3. Place The Bit: The customers then need to locate the center of the bit on the exact marked area on the wooden plug accordingly.
4. Grind The Wooden Plug: The customers then need to start the electric drill and then crush the wooden plug directly from the wooden hole. The customers need to slowly use the drill on the wooden product otherwise the wooden item can get badly damaged.
Breaking The Wood Plugs1. Use The Chisel: The customers need to use the thin chisel and then place it in the middle side of the wooden plug.
2. Hit The Chisel With The Hammer: The customers then need to hit the thin chisel by using the hammer in order to make cracks in the wooden plug.
3. Rotate The Chisel: The customers then need to revolve the thin chisel up to 45 degrees and the hit the thin chisel again by using the hammer.
4. Remove The Cracked Wood Pieces: The customers then need to remove all the shattered wooden by using the needle-nose pliers and then the customers need to keep on removing the wooden pieces till the time the hole on the wooden item is completely empty.