Two Easy Ways Of Cleaning The Wood Stain From Tile
The wooden stains will make the tile look bad and to make things even worse it is not easy to clean. But don't worry we are here to help you. Below the user will find the two easy ways of cleaning the wooden stains from the tiles:
Way 1: Using Household Cleaners
- Hydrogen Peroxide: Dab the stain using the 3 percent strength hydrogen peroxide, it is a powerful cleaning chemical, even when it is diluted, so it is advisable to only use small dabs of the solution to remove away the wooden stain. It is important to remember that it is slightly corrosive, so wash out the surface using the tap water as soon as the stain has cleaned. If the stain is hard to remove, that time place a rag soaked with the hydrogen peroxide over the wood stain. Leave it for about 1-2 hours. After that, remove the rag and then proceed with scrubbing the stain.
- Dilute Bleach In Cold Water: In order to make a solution pour a cap of the bleach into a 1-gallon bucket of the cold water and then mix it well. Then, take a cloth to dab and scrub away the wooden stain. If the solution does not prove to be strong enough, that time add another cap and try once again, but it is important to be careful of how much to add & this is because the bleach is not good to get on anything except the stains.
- Scrub Scouring Powder: Wet the wooden stain slightly with the water after that sprinkle enough scouring powder onto the stain in order to completely cover it. Mix it with the water and then leave the paste to sit for a few minutes. After that, wipe the stain with the help of an abrasive sponge or a rag.
- Mix Borax And Water: The borax is regarded as the popular agent for the cleaning clothes, but it is also very effective at cleaning the stains. For that mix 1 cup of the borax with 1/4 cup water and then dip an abrasive sponge in the solution. Then start scrubbing the wooden stained area of tile until it is removed, this may need some elbow grease for the tough stains.
- Buy Marble Poultice: For the marble tiles purchase the poultice if the other cleaning methods don't work. Rub the poultice paste over the wood stain to a thickness of about 1/4 inch, cover the whole area with the plastic and leave it to sit for 1 to 2 days. After that wipe away all the paste and then check the stain to determine if it was removed.
Way 2: Natural Solutions
- Soda: Put some of the club soda on the wood stain and leave it to sit to lift stains. The soda will create a pool of water, and leave it to sit for a few minutes. The carbonation will help to lift the stain, then wipe away any of the remaining liquid and start scrubbing the stain with the help of an abrasive sponge.
- Use White Vinegar: Pour some of the white vinegar on the abrasive sponge and then wipe the grout lines roughly if it is wooden stains. It is advisable do not mix the vinegar with the baking soda or any other cleaners as it can render out the cleaning properties of both ingredients.