A laminate floor is known for its great looks of expensive stone or wood flooring, this is because it is patterned from real wood, and is very less expensive than the real wood flooring. Laminate flooring is very less in price but it can last for a long time if taken care properly. The laminate floor is made from the wood piece, which is then compressed to form a high plank. Regarding the installation, it has the fold and lock method which joins the laminate flooring boards.
Steps To Remove Quick Shine From Laminate Floors
Follow the below-given steps in order to remove the Quick Shine From Laminate Floors:
- Remove: First of all, remove all the dust and dirt from the surface with the help of the broom.
- Solution: Now prepare a solution of the 1 cup of ammonia and 1/2 cup of powdered laundry detergent into One gallon of the hot water in a bucket and stir the solution well.
- Mop: Now dip the mop in the solution and place on the floor, work in the small sections, apply enough pressure on the mop so that the solution flows out of the mop.
- Scrub: Now Scrub the floor firmly with the help of the mop, repeat the process until the shine is removed then move onto next section.
- Rinse: Rinse the area with clean water, simply saturate the mop in the water and wring out the excess water, after that wipe the floor with several towels.