Steps To Get Off Mold From Patio Furniture Fabric
Mold is a common fungus that is found inside as well as outside the home. It can create a variety of problems such as staining, deterioration, and odor as well. If the molds are not dealt as soon as possible then it can spread very quickly.
The steps to remove the mold from the fabric of the furniture are mentioned below:
- Remove: First of all, remove all the cushions from the furniture, then wipe the affected area with the damp cloth, in case the cushion covers are washable then wash them normally but add 1 cup of the vinegar.
- White Vinegar: Now fill a clean spray bottle with the white vinegar that should be undiluted, and spray it all over the fabric, leaving the solution on the fabric for about 10 minutes.
- Liquid Dish Soap: Now make a solution of liquid soap and the warm water(1 tablespoon of liquid dish soap with 3 cups of warm water), then saturate the sponge in the mixture and start scrubbing all over the fabric in affected areas.
- Rinse: Now rinse the fabric by wiping down with a clean cloth dampened in a cool water. Allow the fabric to air-dry.
- Spray: It is the best option to spray the fabric once again with the vinegar solution, due to this any remaining mold will be killed and will also remove any lingering odors.