Once the hard water gets dried off over the tiled floor surface, it will result in leaving up the mineral buildup or the film over the tile surface. Using the harmful cleaners or using the scouring substances can result in scratching or the scuffing of the ceramic tiles while the mild cleaners can easily soak up the water spots and that too without causing any damage to the tile surface. The acid that is present in the vinegar usually destroys the mineral deposits and the baking soda will help in detaching the hard water stains and the scums of the soap as well so as to make sure that the tiles will be cleaned properly.
Step By Step Procedure & Items Required To Remove The Hard Water Stains From Tile Floor
The users are advised to tackle the water stains as soon as possible because if they are left untreated for a longer period of time then it will become very hard to remove it. The users can easily remove the hard water stains at from by gathering the below-mentioned materials and then following the below-defined step by step procedure:
- Sponges, Distilled White Vinegar
- Baking Soda And Towel
- Use The White Vinegar: Start by wetting the soft sponge with the white vinegar. Then the users need to wipe down the water spots over the surface of the tile. Then allow the vinegar to sit over the floor surface for almost few minutes so that it will soften up the mineral deposits.
- Use The Baking Soda: Then the users need to wipe down more vinegar over to the affected area so as to make it wet again. Then they need to sprinkle the baking soda over the affected spots. After that, the users need to wait until both of the substances will start to react and fizz as well.
- Scrub Down The Baking Soda: Next the users need to wet the sponge with the water. Then scrub down the area so that the baking soda will react with the stain like the scouring powder.
- Rinse Down The Floor Surface: Finally the users need to rinse down the vinegar and the baking soda with the surface of the tile floor by using the clean water. If in case the users still find out some stains then they need to repeat the same procedure. Once the tile is cleaned properly then they need to make it dry completely by using the dry towel so as to forbid the minerals from leaving up the spots over the surface of the floor