Step By Step Procedure & Items Required To Remove Cement Stains From Tiles
The house-related renovations and the projects can lead to the mishaps like the cement stains over the surface of the tiles. The grout stains can get easily spread over the tiles while installing them and can result up in leaving up the stains. If in case the stains sit on the tile for a longer period of time then it will be very difficult for the users to detach it. Luckily there are so many easy processes and the techniques by which the users can easily detach the stains and will easily restore back the actual appearance of the tiles. The users can easily remove the cement stains from the tiles by gathering the below-mentioned materials and then following the below-defined step by step procedure:
- Stainless Steel Scourer Pad, Gloves
- Screwdriver Or Scraping Tool, Brush
- Hydrochloric Acid, Eye Protection, Mask
- Warm Water, Rag And Bucket
- Assemble The Tools: Start by assembling the tools and the users need the scourer pad made up of the steel and the screwdriver as well. If in case there are hard cement stains then they need to seek professional advice so as to use the acid.
- Use The Steel Pad: Then users also need to rub off the stains over the surface of the tiles by using the stainless steel pad.
- Scrape Off The Stains: Then scrape off the cement stains and if in case the users find the large cement lumps then they need to scrape off the cement stains by using the screwdriver but they need to make sure that the screwdriver is blunt. Then they need to scrape off the stain accordingly.
- Use The Grout Haze Remover: If in case the users find out the above procedures are not helping out in detaching the cement stain then they need to use the grout haze detacher. The users can easily buy the grout haze at their nearby tile or home store. The users need to follow the manufacturer's instructions that are mentioned in the container. Then they need to use the steel pad or they can also use the man-crafted scouring pad.
- Use The Diluted Hydrochloric Acid: The users can also use the advanced steps if the above-mentioned steps failed to remove & detach the stains. If in case the users find out that there are hard cement lumps on the tiles then they require calling for the strict measures. The users can also use the diluted hydrochloric acid and it is also termed as the muriatic acid. This acid would be great in eating up the base of the cement stains that the users are trying to lift. Before applying this acid the users are advised to read all the instructions. The users need to dab the cement stain with this acid by using the small brush and once the users find out that the bubbling stops then they need to wash it off rapidly.