Two Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Bleach Stains From Tiles
The tiles are having pretty good resistance towards the stains but certain things like the grease, ink, nail polish, or bleach stains can easily leave up the permanent marks over the surface of the tiles. There are so many easy ways for removing the stains within the surface of the tile by using the hydrogen peroxide and the club soda but most of the methods work effectively on any specific stains. The users are advised to examine their selected stain detached method on any tile piece so as to check if in case the tiles might react negatively to the chemicals that are present within the solution. The users can easily remove bleach stains from tiles by following the below-defined ways:
Way I: Using The Household Cleaners
- Gather The Materials: Start by gathering the materials that the users require while performing this procedure like hydrogen peroxide, scouring powder, cold water, tap water, and rag or towel.
- Use The Hydrogen Peroxide: The users then need to soak & dab down the bleach stains by using the hydrogen peroxide. The hydrogen peroxide is one of the most strong chemicals even if the users dilute it with the water. Once the users apply the hydrogen peroxide over the stain they need to rinse it down thoroughly with the clean water once the stain gets disappeared. If in case the stain is very difficult to detach it then they need to lay the rag soaked up in the hydrogen peroxide directly over the stained area and then let the rag to sit over the stain spots for almost two hours. Then detach the rag and start the scrubbing process.
- Use The Scouring Powder: The users can also use the scouring powder to detach the stains all they have to do is to spray the powder directly over the stains and then scrub it down. Then they need to wet the stain slightly by using the water and then they need to mix up both the ingredient to form up the fine paste and then allow the paste to sit over the stain for few minutes till it reacts. Then they need to wipe down the stain by using the sponge accordingly.
- Use The Poultice Paste: The users can also use the poultice paste to remove the stains and the users can easily purchase the paste at their nearby marble store. They need to cover up the stained area with this paste and then allow it to sit over the stain for almost two days and then wipe down the paste by using the soft sponge.
Way II: Trying Natural Solutions
- Gather The Materials: The users need to start by collecting up the material like club soda, vinegar, baking soda, mixing bowl, rag, and the sponge in order to accomplish this task.
- Using The Club Soda: The users need to pour the club soda directly over the stained area and then allow it to lift up the stains from the tile surface. The users are advised to pour a good amount of the club soda over the stain and then allow it to sit there until it won't react. Then they need to wipe down the soda and scrub down the stain by using the soft sponge.
- Using The White Vinegar: This is also one of the easy ways to deatch the stains and to do so they need to pour the vinegar on the sponge and then rub the damp sponge over the entire surface of the stained area. The users are advised not to mix up the vinegar with the baking soda or with any cleaner as it won't create its impact over the stained spot. If in case the users find out that the stain still persists then they need to wipe down the vinegar by using the water before they apply any other cleaning option.
- USing The Baking Soda: The users can mix the baking soda with the water so as to form the fine paste. Then apply the paste directly over the stained area and then scrub down the paste by using the old toothbrush. Once the users find out that the stain is removed completely then they need to wipe down the paste by using the clean rag accordingly.
- Using The Lemon Juice: The users need to spray the lemon juice over the hard stains on the tiles. The lemon juice is having an acidic nature that will help in lifting up the stains smoothly from the surface of the tiles. The users can directly apply the lemon juice or they can soak up the sponge in the lemon juice. Then scrub down the stained area till the tile is completely free from the stain.