Steps To Remove Back Of Recliner Sofa
Recliner sofas are manufactured in different designs. Different manufacturers use different things to manufacture the recliner sofa but the method is somehow same. Designers use locking tabs, thumbscrews, and clips to attach the back of the recliner sofa. The Berkline Recliner, La-Z-Boy Back removal, Simmons reclining provide different methods for removing the back of the recliner sofa. One among them is taken to explain the steps for removing the back of the recliner sofa.
La-Z-Boy Back Removal
This type of recliner has a lockable back. To remove the back of the recliner a slotted or flat-headed screwdriver is required. Steps are given below:
- First step is to move the recliner away from the wall and roll it to make the back of the recliner clearly visible.
- Remove the covering from the back.
- Analyze the internal parts and look for brackets that will help to lock the recliner chair back at both sides with the arms.
- Next step is to take a screwdriver, exert force on levers, and lock the back of the chair and back of the arm mechanism.
- Now roll the chair upwards.
- Smoothly remove the back of the chair.
- Now to some extent move the recliner chair side by side and the brackets will slip off from the tracks.