6 Easy Steps To Refinish a Small Section of Hardwood Floor
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can easily Refinish a Small Section of Hardwood Floor:
- Use The Sandpaper: The customers need to start by using the sandpaper and rubbing it gently over the spotted area. The customer should not apply immense pressure on the floor while sanding. They need to use a soft dry brush and wipe away all the dust from the floor.
- Use The Wood Putty: The customers then need to fill up all the dents and the scratches on the hardwood floor by using the wood putty. The customers then need to let the wood putty dry completely.
- Use The Plastic Knife: Once the wood putty is completely dried the customers then need to use the plastic knife in order to scrape the excess wood filler. The customers then need to use the sandpaper and rub it over the wood filler area in order to create a smooth surface. The customers then need to use soft damp to remove all the dust from the hardwood floorings.
- Apply The Primer: The customers then need to apply a layer of primer to the spotted area by using the foam roller or the paintbrush. They need to let the primer dry completely before applying stain to the hardwood floors.
- Apply The Stain: The customers then need to apply a layer of stain to the spotted area by using a paintbrush and then allow the stain to dry completely.
- Use The Polyurethane: The customers finally need to apply a layer of polyurethane over the painted floor in order to seal the stain and then allow it to dry completely before walking over it.