Steps To Polish Wood Veneer Furniture
The veneer is a thin layer that is applied on the surface of the wood. The steps for polishing the veneer furniture are as under:
- Mixing: The first step is to take a plastic spray bottle and mix one-fourth of white vinegar with three cups of warm water in it.
- Spraying: Next step is to spray the mixture on the surface of the veneer and wipe it out with microfiber cloth. If there exists any type of stain then use force to remove those stains.
- Cleaning: Let the veneer to dry and then spray glass cleaner on the veneer. Wipe the glass cleaner with a microfiber cloth.
- Shining: Repeatedly clean the veneer with glass cleaner to restore the shining surface of the veneer.
How To Clean Veneer Furniture
To clean veneer furniture following steps need to be followed:
- Lint-free Cloth: First step is to clean the veneer furniture with wet lint-free cloth. Let the veneer dry to prevent extra damage.
- Warm Water: Next step is to take the bowl of warm water and add some drops of oil soap in it. Move the lint-free cloth to mix the soap with it.
- Twist The Cloth: Now twist the cloth and remove all the dirt from the cloth.
- Wet The Cloth: The last step is to slightly wet the cloth and dry it and then clean the veneer in grain direction.