How to Move Heavy Furniture on Wood Floor
The users can easily Move their Heavy Furniture on Wood Floor by following the below-mentioned tips:
- Never Drag The Item: The users are advised that they should never drag their furnishing products while moving them on the wooden floors as this can lead to the serious scuff marks on the wooden floors.
- Slowly Move The Furniture Item: Move the furnishing items gently and cautiously. They are advised to take enough time while moving their items without causing scrapes on the wooden Floors.
- Clean The Wood Floor: Remove all the dust, dirt and the debris particles from the wooden floors as the debris particles can become the hindrance while moving the furnishing items on the floor.
- Detach All The Shelves, Cushions, Drawers And Doors: The users are also advised to remove all the drawers, cushions, shelves, and the doors as well from their furnishing items as this will help in easily moving the heavy weighted items.
- Use The Old Towels: The other option is to lay the old towels beneath the furnishing items so that they can act as the padding and can easily help in moving the furnishing item from the wooden floors.