Steps To Make The Hardwood Floors Shine Naturally
The shiny surface of the hardwood floor adds beauty to any room of the house. So, it is very important to clean and maintain the surface of the hardwood floors. Plain water cannot be used to clean the surface of the wood floor because the wood soaks up moisture. To make the floors shine naturally certain steps need to be followed that are mentioned below:
- Wipe Up Spills: First step is to immediately clean the liquid spills from the floor in order to prevent the floor from watermarks.
- Remove Dirt Daily: Next step is to clean the dust particles from the wood floor daily by sweeping or dusting the floor.
- Prepare A Cleaning Solution: Now mix equal quantity of olive oil and white vinegar in a spray bottle. Shake the bottle each time when used to clean the floor to prevent the separation of oil and vinegar.
- Mop The Floor: Then spray cleaning solution on the wood floor and clean the floor by using a soft cloth.
- Clean: Now remove the residue from the floor and clean it by using a soft towel.
- Buff Dry: Last step is to dry the surface of the hardwood floor. The customer can buff the floor with microfiber in a circular direction to make the surface of the floor shiny.