The plastic gets prestigious in a reasonable treatment designed in order to create an elegant round floor-length tablecloth for outdoor as well as indoor parties. The rosettes created from the same plastic fabric mimic the presence of ostentatious silk or cotton flower accents. You can also create the rosettes via a straightforward folding technique & you can even draftee children over the age of 5 to assist in making them. The inclination plastic tablecloth can also help renovate a child's birthday party table & wipes clean very easily so that it will last for many future events. Solid white & black plastic rosette tablecloths will easily keep the glam factor high.
Step By Step Process & Items Needed For Making Plastic Tablecloths Elegant
If you want to make plastic tablecloths look nice & elegant, then you just need to gather all the required items and go through the step by step process carefully. Here is the list of required items and steps for this process:
- 2 Extra-Large Plastic Tablecloths
- Small Round Table No More Than 4-Feet In Diameter
- Tape Measure & Masking Tape
- String & Soap Sliver
- 100 Wire Twist Ties
- Double Stick Tape
Step By Step Process
- First of all, you need to measure your round table from the center of the tablecloth to the floor in order to determine the half-width of your tablecloth. You now need to fold 1 extra-large plastic tablecloth in half & do this two times. Simply, tape a long piece of string onto the center point of your folded tablecloth. Now, tie a soap sliver to the end of your string, at its half-width measurement. Simply swing your string, by marking your tablecloth with the help of soap, in order to determine the cutting line. Also, cut your tablecloth with the help of scissors on the cutting line.
- The next thing is to cut a 2nd plastic tablecloth into 5-inch squares. Stack your squares into groups of 4. Now you need to fold your stacked squares, accordion-style, every half-inch. Then bend a twist tie around the center of your folded squares tightly. After that, pull each square piece of plastic up to the twist tie for creating the rosette. Repeat the process for creating 100 rosettes.
- Finally, you need to place the round plastic tablecloth on your round table. Now, to your tablecloth, it's the time for attaching plastic rosettes row below your table edge, with double-stick tape, that needs to be positioning all the rosettes with their edges touching with each other. Continue attaching rosettes but this time in horizontal rows as long as your tablecloth gets covered with rosettes, & then making your tabletop free.
You need to find inexpensive plastic tablecloths at your nearby dollar stores.