Steps To Make The Lemon Oil Furniture Polish
The users can easily make the Lemon Oil Furniture Polish by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Vinegar And The Lemon Juice: Make a mixture of the lemon oil and the vinegar in the spray bottle. Shake it well before applying it to the furniture item. Use the soft cloth and rub it over the entire surface of the furniture item. Rub the cloth in the circular motion and then use another soft cloth to make the furniture item accordingly.
- Olive Oil And Lemon Juice: Make a mixture of equal parts of the olive oil and the lemon juice in a plastic bowl. Use a soft cloth and soak it into the mixture and then rub the cloth over the entire surface of the furniture item. Use another cloth to buff the furniture item respectively.
Follow the below-described steps while applying or making the mixture:
- Avoid Reusing The Same Bottle: Avoid using the same spray bottle that already contains the chemicals as the existing chemicals can damage the new mixture.
- Label The Spray Bottle: Always label the spray bottle according to the mixture it contains as it will help the user to get it messed with other homemade items.
- Shake Well Before Use: Before applying the mixture always shake the spray bottle to recombine all the ingredients it contains as the lemon juice and the olive oil often gets separated.