Best Way To Make Kitchen Cabinets Look Glossy
In order to make kitchen cabinets look glossy, the customer needs to follow the below-given steps:
- White Vinegar: Make a solution of the white vinegar and hot water plastic bucket and add a few drops of the olive oil, the vinegar, and the hot water cleans away all the grime and grease, and olive oil gives a shine.
- Rubber Gloves: Wear a rubber gloves so that the hands will be protected from the water.
- Rag: Then apply the cleaning solution with the help of rag or sponge to the exterior of the cabinets and scrub gently to remove any dirt, grease, and another buildup.
- Baking Soda: Now make a thick paste of baking soda and water, then apply it on the tough stains with the clean cloth.
- Rinse: Then rinse the cabinets with the help of clean cloth dipped in the water then carefully wipe down all kitchen cabinet surfaces.
- Dry: Once the cabinets are cleaned then dry with a soft & clean cloth.
- Wax: At last apply the wax that should be silicone-free. Applying the wax will bring out the beauty of the cleaned cabinets and will give a sparkling shine.