Steps To Make Different Types Of Homemade Furniture Polish
Here are the steps to make and apply homemade polish for furniture:
Ingredients & Equipment
- Olive oil.
- Fresh-squeezed lemon juice.
- 2 cleaning cloths, ideally microfiber.
- Mix The Ingredients: Mix two parts of vinegar, two parts olive oil, and one part lemon juice in a bowl.
- Ready The Cloth: The user needs to dip lightly the corner of the microfiber cloth into the created homemade furniture polish.
- Apply: Going with grain, rub the homemade mixture on the wood furniture. Dip the microfiber cloth into the mixture again as needed.
- Wipe Up The Excess: Now, use the second cloth on the surface again by following the grain. This will pick up any excess polish that hasn't absorbed in the wood furniture.
Homemade Furniture Polish By Essential Oils
Here are the steps and ingredients to make homemade furniture polish with essential Oils:
- 1/4 cup olive oil.
- 1/4 cup vinegar.
- 10 drops doTERRA essential oils
- Spray Bottle: Use spray bottle and mix vinegar and olive oil in it.
- Add: Add 10 drops of essential oil in the bottle.
- Shake: Shake the bottle well before using it on the wood furniture.
- Apply: Apply the mixture on the microfiber and wipe the surface of furniture with created mixture. Repeat this process for every two or three months to keep the furniture shiny.