Steps To Make A Bean Bag Cushion
The steps in order to make a bean bag cushions are mentioned below:
- Fabric: Cut two pieces of the fabric into a rectangle shape, cut the size according to the need.
- Sew: Now Sew two pieces together with a seam allowance and leave an opening as well.
- Corners: Now cut down corners off so that the cushions get nice corners when you turn it inside out.
- Right Side Out: Now turn the Right Side Out. In order to push the corners out use the pencil.
- Fill: Now fill the bags with rice.
- Hand Sew: Now Hand sews the opening of the bean bag so that the inner material does not come out, and close by using a slip stitch.