How To Make A Bean Bag Chair For Adults At Home?
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can easily Make A Bean Bag Chair for adults at home:
- Selecting The Materials and cutting the Fabric: The customers need to craft two bags the inner one and the outer one. Customers then need to buy fabric of exact size dimension of the chair. They then need to choose the foam that is completely vacuum sealed. The customers then need to trim the circle of near about 170 inches. The customers then have to calculate the size of the middle of the fabric by using a measuring tape. The customers then need to sketch the outline of the circle as per the exact measurements and then trim the circle by using a scissor. They also need to trim dual rectangles from the fabric.
- Sewing The Cutouts: The customers then need to adjoin the two rectangular shaped fabric pieces by using a sewing machine. They also have to adjoin the one rectangular fabric piece to the circle by affixing their corners as well. The customers then have to fix the bottom circle and insert the zipper to one side of the circle and then the customers have to fill up the bean bag by using the fabric filler respectively.
How To Make A Bean Bag Chair Without Sewing?
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can easily Make A Bean Bag Chair Without Sewing:
- Trim The Fabric: The Customers need to start by trimming 1-inch slits on all the corners of the new fabric. The customers then have to adjoin the trimmed pieces of the new fabric with each other and then double knot the fabric edges accordingly.
- Faux Sew The Two Sides: The customers then have to trim their fabric in two different pieces that are having the size dimension of the 51×38? and after that, the customers need to place the different fabric pieces on their workspace and in the way that the fabric pieces are overlooking inward at each other. The Customers then have to Faux-sew through two long sides of the fabric and the customers need to keep the corner of the knotted piece inwards accordingly.
- Place The Fabric: The Customers then need to keep their fabric towards the inside out so that the long sides of the fabric are now sewn in one proper place and they have to bend the fabric in half in the horizontal position. The customers then need to trim around edge towards the central area and when the customers will open the fabric they must have one circle edge and then they have to faux sew it in order to close it.
- Leave A Hole: The Customers then need to Spread the round-edged fabric on the workspace and in a way that the seams lie in the center. The customers then have to faux sew the remaining end and leave a medium opening at the middle area of the bag.
- Fill The Bean Bag: The customers then have to place their bean bag to the upside down position and fill it by a soft fabric filler through that medium hole. The Customers then need to faux sew that hole accordingly.
How To Make A Bean Bag Chair Cover?
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can easily Make A Bean Bag Chair Cover:
- Trim The Fabric: The Customers need to start by trimming the fabric in two circles and of the diameter of the bean bag but the customers need to trim the fabric wider at the bottom. The wider trimmed fabric is then adjoined with the bigger trimmed circle and the small wider trimmed fabric is then adjoined with the smaller circle.
- Place The Trimmed Fabric: The Customers then have to place the trimmed fabric pieces towards facing the right side of the bean bag and then the customers have to sew all the corners of the fabric by using a thread and needle accordingly.