What Are The Steps To Keep Black Wood Furniture Dust Free?
Wood furniture adds beauty to the home so it is important to keep the wood furniture clean and dust free. Some of the steps are given below to keep the wood furniture dust free:
- Step 1: Use a vacuum cleaner with HEPA filter for cleaning the floors instead of using the broom.
- Step 2: While dusting the wood furniture use a clean and damp cloth on the wood surface.
- Step 3: Pets should be kept away from the furniture. They make the furniture dusty.
- Step 4: The air and heating outlets should be cleaned at least once in a year so as to remove the settled dust particles on them.
- Step 5: The air and heating filters should be changed when the dust settles on them. The dust particles from these filters settle on the wood furniture so better is to change the filters with time.
- Step 6: Clean the wood furniture with a used dryer sheet. The use of this sheet will prevent the dust particles to stick on the wood furniture.