Steps & Items Needed To Install Cabinets On Uneven Floors
The shape of the base cabinets is like a box. Mostly the base cabinets are used to store the utensils and food items. Sometimes the dishwasher is also installed in the base cabinets. The wood base cabinets save space in kitchens and the best thing about it is that it is very inexpensive. Installing the base cabinets on the uneven floor is not an easy work but for the benifit of the user, here are some of the easy and simplest steps to install base cabinets on uneven floors along with the items needed for the process. Just follow the given steps carefully in order to achieve better results.
- Tape Measure.
- Laser level.
- Stepladder: The first step to install base cabinets is to fix stepladder in the middle of the uneven floor.
- Laser Level: Now use the laser level for base cabinets on the uneven floor and then measure the size of the working area with measuring tape.
- Place: After measurement of working area now hold the first base cabinet to the wall. Use the laser line to keep the base cabinets at the top of the location.
- Drill: Now start drilling the back of the base cabinet then sink the screws through the cabinet into the wall by using the laser lines as a guide.
- Fix: Now fix the base cabinets in the frame of wood cabinets. Also apply some glue on the corners of the base cabinets and let the glue dry before using the base cabinets.