3 Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Wrinkles From Polyester Curtains
Usually, the polyester curtains enhance the beauty of the room but if they got wrinkles they can even destroy the beauty. Once the users detach the polyester from their package then there are the chances that it will get the creases. The users can detach the wrinkles of their polyester curtains in their washing machine and the polyester curtains can be easily laundered and it does not matter whether they are heavy or light weighted. The users can easily get wrinkles out of the polyester curtains at home by following the below-mentioned ways:
Way I: Treat The Wrinkles On The Hanging Curtains
- Gather The Materials: Start by gathering up the materials like the spray bottle, plain water, vinegar, wrinkle-release product, handheld steamer, iron with a steam setting as well to accomplish the task.
- Spray The Water: The users need to sprinkle the clean water all over the surface of the curtains in order to detach the wrinkles. They need to fill up the spray bottle with the clean water and then spray it over those spots of the curtain that is having the wrinkles and they need to keep on spraying the water until that spot does not damp completely. Then allow the curtains to get air dried while they are hanged and the curtain weight with the damp water can act enough to detach the wrinkles. If desired the users can also use the mixture of the water and the vinegar to damp the polyester curtain.
- Use The Wrinkle Realising Product: The users can also use the wrinkle releasing product and then spray it over the polyester curtains. If desired the users can also damp the entire surface of the curtain and then allow the polyester curtains to get dried off completely. If in case the users still find out some wrinkles then they need to repeat the same procedure.
- Use The Steamer: The users can also use the steamer to detach the wrinkles within the polyester curtains. They require to fill up the steamer with the water and then switch it on. Then position the steamer nozzle near to the wrinkled spot of the curtains and then allow the polyester curtains to get dried off completely.
- Use The Steam Iron: If in case the users are having the iron that is having the setting of the steam then they need to hold up that iron adjacent to the polyester curtain. The users need to fill up the iron with the water and then switch it on. Then gently hold up the iron near to the curtain and then move the iron in the backward and upward motion. The users are advised not to hold up the iron in any particular area for a longer period of time as it can easily damage the curtain.
Way II: Taking The Curtains Down
- Gather The Materials: Start by gathering the materials in order to accomplish the task like towel, dryer, shower rod, shower, iron, and ironing board.
- Use The Dryer: The users need to position the small-sized polyester curtain in the dryer and place the wet cloth in the dryer as well. They need to detach the curtains from its rod and then directly place them within the dryer and also place the wet cloth in the dryer as well. Then keep the dryer on the low setting and then keep the curtains in the dryer for half an hour. Then they need to detach the curtains and then hang them accordingly.
- Use The Steam: Next they need to hang their polyester curtains on the rod and then allow the hot water to run over it so as to form the steam. The users require to detach the curtains from their rod and then position it over the rod in the bathroom and then bind up all the doors and the windows of the bathroom. Then run the wood water over the polyester curtain and allow the room to create the steam. Then, at last, they require to hang their curtains till it gets air-dried completely.
- Use The Iron: If in case the users are having the hard wrinkles on their polyester curtains then they are advised to iron them and for that, they need to detach their curtains and then place it over the top of the ironing board. Then slowly iron the curtains in order to detach the wrinkles and the users are advised to slowly move their press until all the wrinkles are removed.
Way III: Washing The Polyester Curtains
- Gather The Materials: Start by gathering the material to accomplish the task like washing machine, detergent and dryer as well.
- Use The Washing Machine: The users need to wash their polyester curtains and to do so they need to detach them from its curtain rods and then place it directly into the washing machine. Then fill up the machine with the warm water and the mild detergent and then turn the machine on. Then the users need to wait till the cycle of the machine is not completed.
- Use The Dryer: Once the wash cycle of the curtains is finished then they need to detach the polyester curtains and then place it within the dryer. Then keep the dryer on its lowest setting and then allow the curtains to get dried for almost half an hour and then detach the curtains accordingly.
- Hang The Curtains: Then the users need to hang their polyester curtains and then allow the curtains to get dried off completely. The users are advised to wait for a few hours for the curtains to get air dried off completely. They are advised not to hang down the damp curtains back to the rod as that can worsen its position. If the users want to fasten their drying process then they need to open up all the windows for better air circulation.