What Are The Steps To Get Water Stains Out Of Microfiber Couch/Sofa?
In order to get water stains out of the microfiber couch/sofa, follow the below-given steps:
- Vacuuming: Before working on the stains it is best option to vacuum the area so that all the dirt and debris from the surface is removed.
- Detergent Solution: Prepare a Detergent solution, and dip the rag in the solution but wring the rag so that the excess water is removed and rub on the stain and do not saturate the fabric, once the stain is gone then rinse the area with the cloth dampened in the water and dry the surface with the help of the hair dryer.
- Rubbing Alcohol: The other method is to use the Rubbing alcohol, simply spray the Rubbing alcohol directly on the stain and scrub with the sponge.
- Dry: After that allow the area to dry completely then fluff it up with a white bristle brush.
- Food Stain Removal: In case of the food stains, Soak up the liquid with white paper towels as quickly as possible as the stain occurs. Then pour a drop of hand dishwashing liquid on the stain and rub it with paper towels.