Bedbugs are small, reddish-brown parasitic insects that are very harmful to health and bite the exposed skin of humans while sleeping, they feed on the blood. The bedbugs aren't known to spread disease, but they can cause other public health issues.What is the main cause of the bed bugs?
The main cause of the bed bugs are as follows:
Does The Baby Powder Kill The Bedbugs?
- Bedbugs can crawl very fast ladybug, and can easily move between floors and rooms in hotels or apartment complexes.
- They are the great hitchhikers. They can move from one place to another by hiding in clothing, luggage, furniture, bedding, and boxes.
- Bedbugs grow very fast in a dirty environment. They just need a warm host and plenty of hiding places.
Simply Sprinkle talcum powder around the affected area. It is believed that talcum powder will get rid of bugs by causing them to dehydrate. Simply put some baby powder in the bowl and place it under the bed, the Bed bugs will be able to get into the bowl but will not come out as the talcum powder will make it too slippery.
Steps To Remove Bed Bugs In A Mattress
The steps to treat the bugs in a mattress are given below:
- Bedding: Begin with clean the bedding and Wash in the hot water then dry it in the highest dryer setting.
- Stiff Brush: Use the stiff brush to clean all the mattress and to reach in the seams this will help to remove the bedbugs and eggs before vacuuming the mattress.
- Vacuum: Vacuum the bed and the mattress on the regular basis but after the vacuuming immediately put the vacuum bag in the plastic bag and threw away in the outdoor garbage bag can.
- Mattress And Box Springs: It is very important to keep the mattress and box spring in the tight cover, this will keep the bed bugs away from entering or escaping. The bugs can live up to one year without feeding so it's advisable to keep the cover for at least a year.
In case the mattress is infested with the bugs and wants to replace the mattress with the new one, but before buying the new one take care to get rid of rest of the home of bedbugs otherwise, they will infest the new mattress as well.