Nail polish remover is made up of acetone liquid and flammable. The other names of nail polish are nail enamel and nail varnish. So if the nail polish remover fell on the wood table then make sure to clean it as quickly as possible otherwise it can damage the wood. The nail polish remover can harm the table mostly when the veneer is applied to tables. So be careful while doing work with nail polish remover.
Steps To Get Rid Of Nail Polish Remover
Here are some easy and quickest steps for cleaning the nail polish remover from the wood table. Follow the given steps carefully to start the work.
- Iron: The first step to remove the nail polish remover form the table is to warm the cloth iron at max.
- Clean: Now take the clean white cloth and the maxed hot iron put the white cloth on stains and move the iron on top of the stain for at least 1 min.
- Remove: After ironing the stains remove the cloth and check whether the stain is gone or not. If the stains remain on the table then repeat the process over and over again until the stain is gone from wood table.
- Alcohol: Alcohol can also help to remove the nail polish remover form the wood table. Mix half cup vinegar with 1 cup of alcohol and apply on the area that has been affected.
- Dry: Let the table dry for at least 2-3 hours directly in fan air.