Steps To Remove Nail Polish From Couch
Here are given steps that help the customer to remove the nail polish stain from the couch:
- Gather Tools And Material: The first step is to collect all the material and tools like acetone nail polish remover, dry cleaning solvent, spoon, water, and clean cloth that are required for removing the nail polish from the couch.
- Identify Type Of Stain: Now inspect the stain and identify the type of stain wet or dried. If the nail polish stain is wet then blot it by using a clean towel and if the nail polish stain is dry then remove it by using a spoon.
- Test A Cleaner: Before applying the nail polish remover on stained area test the small patch of the couch to check the effect of remover on the couch. Apply acetone nail polish remover on the invisible side of the couch for testing.
- Blot The Area: After testing, apply drops of remover on the stained area. Then take a clean cloth and rub on the stained area until the stain removes from the couch.
- Remove Excess Moisture: Apply dry cleaning solvent with the help of a sponge and remove the extra solvent from the stained area with the help of a clean towel. Then clean the affected area with water using a sponge and rub the area to remove extra moisture.
- Let The Couch Dry: At last leave the couch to dry completely.
Steps To Remove Nail Polish Stain From Microfiber Couch
The steps are mentioned below for removing the nail polish stain from the microfiber couch:
- Step 1: The first step is to take a spoon and scrape the nail polish from the microfiber couch. Remove as much as the amount of the nail polish possible from the microfiber couch surface.
- Step 2: Take an eye-dropper and fill it with the acetone nail polish remover. Then put a few drops of remover on the stained area and slightly wet the stain. Place the paper towel on the stained area and press the paper towel so that the nail polish stains transfer on the paper towel.
- Step 3: Slightly wet the cotton balls with dry cleaning solvent and clean the remaining nail polish from the couch.
- Step 4: Prepare a solution by mixing the dishwashing detergent with lukewarm water. Dip the cloth into the solution and clean the surface of microfiber couch. Then wash the affected area of the couch by using a wet cloth.
- Step 5: Place a dry cloth on the cleaned area of the microfiber couch and press the cloth so that the cloth absorbs the moisture. Then leave the microfiber couch to dry in the open air.