Best Way To Get Food Coloring Out Of Wood
The best way to get the food color stain out of the wood is mentioned below:
- Application: First of all, make an application of the 1 teaspoon of dish detergent and two cups of hot clean water in a bucket. Stir well so that the suds are formed if necessary add another spoon of the detergent for the suds.
- Washcloth: Now dip the washcloth in the suds and apply directly on the stains, allow the application to rest on the stains for almost 2 minutes. After that start scrubbing in the circular motion with the help of the washcloth. Continue the scrubbing until the stain is removed.
- Rinse: Now rinse the area with the clean hot water with the help of the washcloth, clean all the soap suds, after that pat dry the area with cloth.
- White Vinegar: Prepare a solution by mixing one part of the distilled white vinegar with 2 parts of the hot water.
- Wipe: Now dip the washcloth in the solution and wring out the excess. Wipe the affected area so that the remaining food color is removed. Once cleaned then rinse the spot thoroughly, dry with a clean cloth.
- Polish: Once all the cleaning is done, then apply the polish to restore its shine and natural beauty. Apply the polish with the clean cotton cloth.