Methods To Get Dried Dog Pee Out Of Carpet
There are many methods by which the users can remove the dried dog pee out of the carpet. One of the methods is given below:
Using Vinegar, Baking Soda, And Peroxide
- Material Required: The first step is to gather all the material needed to get dried dog pee out of the carpet like white vinegar, water, rag, scrub brush, paper towel, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and dish soap.
- Mix Vinegar And Water: Depending on the area of the carpet, make a solution by combining the white vinegar and water.
- Blot The Stain: Soak the rag in the vinegar solution and gently blot the pee dried area of the carpet with the soaked rag.
- Pour Solution: Put the least amount of vinegar solution on the dried area so that the solution soaks into the carpet.
- Scrub The Solution: Now take a scrub brush and securely rub the solution on the stained area in to and fro motion. Then take a paper towel and blot the affected area until it dries.
- Sprinkle Baking Soda: Next step is to scatter the baking soda on the stained area and scatter until a layer of baking soda sets on the affected area.
- Mix Hydrogen Peroxide And Dish Soap: Combine hydrogen peroxide and dish soap and stir completely to make a solution.
- Pour Solution And Scrub: Now put the prepared solution on the scattered baking soda on the stained area of the carpet and scrub the baking soda and solution securely with the help of a scrub brush.
- Dry The Area: Last step is to take a paper towel and make the stained area of the carpet dry. The vacuum can also be used to remove the remaining solution from the carpet.