Steps To Fix A Sagging Couch/Sofa/Leather With Attached Cushions?
Here are some of the steps by which the customers can easily fix up a sagging couch with attached cushions:
- Remove The Staples And Cover: Firstly the customers need to place the couch towards its backside and have to remove all the staples from the broken frame by using pliers. Then the customers have to slightly Move the couch cover so that the frame and the spring of the couch is exposed.
- Inspect The Couch: The Customers then have to examine the frame that beholds the couch springs in one place. Even sometimes the frame of the couch is damaged and that causes the sagging of the spring. The customers have to examine and locate the broken board of the couch.
- Cut The Board: The Customers then need to trim the 1-by-2-inch board of the exact length of the damaged board by using a miter saw.
- Aligh The Board: The Customers then have to align the broken board in order to keep the board in a straight line. The customers then need to keep the new board over the damaged board in order to keep the length of the new board as same as the damaged board.
- Adjust The Board: The Customers then have to make a hole of 6 inches in the new board by using a drill and adjust the screws to the new board and to the broken board by using a screwdriver. The new board offers more stability and durability to the couch. Customers then need to cover back the bottom of the couch with the fabric by using a staple gun.